08 March 2007

Psychic TV & Monte Cazazza Live Heaven 23/12/1984



Psychic TV & Monte Cazazza Live Heaven 23/12/1984

Live in Heaven is brilliant. Recorded on December 23, 1986 in Heaven, Charning Cross, London. Released by Temple Records (Catalog TOPY 018). Although Alex Ferguson is not creditied, some sites I have read say he did perform at this show. Most likely the vocals on "I Hear Voices" is Monte Cazazza.

Parts of this release ended up on the 2003 reissue "Live In Glasgow Plus".

For the realization of this project were Psychic TV:

Dave Ball - Keyboards Dave Ball - Keyboards
Monte Cazazza -Guitar Monte Cazazza-Guitar
Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson - Keyboards Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson - Keyboards
John Gosling - Samples, Percussion John Gosling - Samples, Percussion
Mouse - Bass Guitar, Clarinet Mouse - Bass Guitar, Clarinet
Genesis P-Orridge - Repartee Genesis P-Orridge - Repartee
Paula P-Orridge - Vibes, Percussion Paula P-Orridge - Vibes, Percussion
Live Mix by Ken Thomas. Live Mix by Ken Thomas.

Track Listing; (I included the actual song titles where appropriate).
1
I Hear Voices (Protocol)
2
Thee Leg Song
3
Paradise Lost
4
Lies And Spies (I Like You)
5
Revenge On God (Unclean)
6
Stolen Lightning
7
Feet Of Broken Glass (Southern Comfort)
8
New Regeneration (Papal Breakdance)
9
Radium (Color Climax)


My original rip was from tape, but I found this one which is way better from "Because God told me to do it" blog

In joy

No comments: